Kingdom Hearts Vii
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Seven, an RP site from the future :O

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inEntertainment Link

Commander Jonathan Seraph DeLauren

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jonathan Seraph DeLauren
Level 1
Level 1

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-01-09

Commander Jonathan Seraph DeLauren Empty
PostSubject: Commander Jonathan Seraph DeLauren   Commander Jonathan Seraph DeLauren EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 4:43 am

Name: Joathan Seraph DeLauren
Fighting Style: Jonathan uses a mixture of speed, severely advcned sword techinques, and elemental magic to fight.
Element: Electricity
Race: Electromorph
Home World: Kryos
Basic Weapon: Twin Blades (two double-bladed swords with ornate designs at the beginning of each blade) [5 damage per level each]
Weapon Type: Twin Blades (double bladed swords. Standard weapons for his race)
Personality: Jonathan tends to give people the cold shoulder until he gets to know them. If you surprise him, prepare to be shocked!! If you make him angry, you'll end up either unconscious, out of breath, or dead.
Appearance: Jonathan is tall and somewhat lanky, but strong despite his looks. He wears a dark and heavy seaman's coat that he'll often switch oput for a lightweight black longcoat during battle. He wears black jeans and special flight boots known as Grav Boots. He has grey eyes and brown hair.
History: Jonathan is a Commander in the Sky Navy, the military faction of the Republc of the Sky. As a result, he's rarely seen without at least one aide. Make that one person as Jonathan almost always travels with his younger sister Blake. As leader of Knight, Shadowcat, and Wraith squadrons, Jonathan gets around alot, and he's rarely in one place for more than a week or two. Of course, there's usually just one problem when he's travelling in Knight Squadron: the girls. Although there are three boys and hree girls in Knight Squadron, Joathan seems to have attracted the attention of two of them: Ashlyn Carr and Rhianna "Princess" Lux. These two girls bot have crushes on him thanks to the countless number of times he's saved both of their butts during a large-scale dogfight. At least thats what he thinks. The real reason, despite the numerous times people have tried to find out, is STILL unknown to everyone but Rhianna and Ashlyn. Jonathan currently doesn't have very many goals, but one of them is to simply get better at sword combat. Even with his EM-based telekinesis, there's still room for improvement.
Picture: (If you have one, supply a picture of your character)

Last edited by Ren Hitaro on Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:27 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I hate my keyboard.)
Back to top Go down
Ren Hitaro
Admin
Ren Hitaro

Number of posts : 279
Registration date : 2008-07-26

User Data
Health:
Commander Jonathan Seraph DeLauren Left_bar_bleue270/270Commander Jonathan Seraph DeLauren Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Mana:
Commander Jonathan Seraph DeLauren Left_bar_bleue160/160Commander Jonathan Seraph DeLauren Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)
Element: Water

PostSubject: Re: Commander Jonathan Seraph DeLauren   Commander Jonathan Seraph DeLauren EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 6:16 pm

Wow Jonathan. I think thats the most grammarical errors I have ever seen in one single post ever made by you. Suggestions:
A) Fix the grammar mistakes please :3
B) Answer me a question, does your character dual wield?
Back to top Go down
http://renhitaro.deviantart.com
Jonathan Seraph DeLauren
Level 1
Level 1

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Commander Jonathan Seraph DeLauren   Commander Jonathan Seraph DeLauren EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 12:48 am

A)The grammar mistakes are undoubtably the fault of my computer. I type smewhat fast and it can't really register what I type. It also tend to leave ssme things out altogether, like spaces. Dont ask me why.
B) yes. Jonathan dual-wields, although sometimes he will use one Twin Blade if he has to.
Back to top Go down
Ren Hitaro
Admin
Ren Hitaro

Number of posts : 279
Registration date : 2008-07-26

User Data
Health:
Commander Jonathan Seraph DeLauren Left_bar_bleue270/270Commander Jonathan Seraph DeLauren Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Mana:
Commander Jonathan Seraph DeLauren Left_bar_bleue160/160Commander Jonathan Seraph DeLauren Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)
Element: Water

PostSubject: Re: Commander Jonathan Seraph DeLauren   Commander Jonathan Seraph DeLauren EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 7:27 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
http://renhitaro.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Commander Jonathan Seraph DeLauren   Commander Jonathan Seraph DeLauren Empty

Back to top Go down

Commander Jonathan Seraph DeLauren
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Vii :: Character Data :: Character Information-
Jump to: