Kingdom Hearts Vii
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Seven, an RP site from the future :O

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inEntertainment Link

Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ren Hitaro
Admin
Ren Hitaro

Number of posts : 279
Registration date : 2008-07-26

User Data
Health:
Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished] Left_bar_bleue270/270Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished] Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Mana:
Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished] Left_bar_bleue160/160Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished] Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)
Element: Water

Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished] Empty
PostSubject: Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished]   Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished] EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 8:24 pm

Ren was sitting under a tree, thinking about what it was like to come home. All of her friends had aged 30 years, She herself hadn't aged even one. Her parents, dead. The Malkorta masters, all dead. Ren was all alone here at Midnight Village. She stood up, dusted off her skirt and started walking to the main gates. "Oh well, better to have 48 year old friends then no friends at all, I guess..." Ren pushed open the gate and started walking towards the central fountain. As she got closer she noticed a figure lurking in the shadows. She summoned her keyblade and pointed it business-end first at them. "Show yourself!!!"

Last edited by Ren Hitaro on Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://renhitaro.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished]   Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished] EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 8:33 pm

Kakashi sat silently against the fountain in the night. The moonlight, rather. That was all you get in Midnight village, wasn't it? He let out a sigh as he heard the gates creep open. With a soft grunt, Kakashi disapepared into the shadows; better safe then sorry. He looked out of the shadows, eyeing the figure walking closer to him carefully. A girl, no older than himself, walked to the fountain. It was obvious that she had caught an eye of Kakashi, for she drew a sword pointing it (buisness-end) at him. With one swift momvement, kakashi drew his keyblade, jumped over the fountain, turned his body, and landed flat on the ground; the girl now had a keyblade to her back.
Back to top Go down
Ren Hitaro
Admin
Ren Hitaro

User Data
Health:
Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished] Left_bar_bleue270/270Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished] Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Mana:
Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished] Left_bar_bleue160/160Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished] Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished]   Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished] EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 8:38 pm

Ren caught the movement in the corner of her eye. Breathing patiently, she spoke. "So, mysterious opposition, you think you have me cornered, don't you?" Ren flipped her Keyblade backwards, knocking his out of his hands. She twirled around and kicked him into a wall, springing forward and pressing the edge of her blade against his neck. "Who are you, and what are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished]   Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished] EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 8:42 pm

Kakashi, smiling, only held his hand out. He left his arm, however, in its original position so the girl would not know he was doing it. Being able to use a keyblade herself, she should have remembered what wielders can do. The keyblade, near the fountain, disappeared into a blue light, reappearing in his hands just in time for him to flick it and knock the girl's keyblade out of her hands. He smilied, launcihng himself, and caught it in the air. While he wielded it, Kakashi,put both blade on one hand, as to prevent the girl from retrieving hers the same way. "Alright, I'll entertain you. My name is Kakashi Hatake. And... if I knew what I was doing here, then I would probably know where we are. Neither of which I do."
Back to top Go down
Ren Hitaro
Admin
Ren Hitaro

User Data
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished]   Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished] EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 8:45 pm

"Well first off, this is Midnight Village, where I was born... 48 years ago, although I am only 18 years of age." Ren did a roundhouse kick to his groins. When he hit the ground he dropped both blades and she retreieved hers. "If you don't mind, I don't want your fitly male hands on my keyblade." She wiped it off on her skirt then put it away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished]   Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished] EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 8:49 pm

Kakashi got up, shaking it off. It didn't really hurt, but it was unexpected. He looked at the girl, pondering if she was as old as she said she was. '48 years old? That's impossible; unless... no. Sora, Kairi and Riku disapepared all those years ago... could this girl be their descendant?' He shook off the thought, not in the mood to attempt (vainly) to decipher the hidden message. 'I wonder if she'll be able to tell that I, too, was born 48 years ago, or that I, too, am only 18...' Kakashi looked around, spotting a few of the black beasts show up once more. He grunted, shimering his keyblade back into light. Facing it towards them, he whispered jsut softly enough for the girl to hear him. "What are they?"
Back to top Go down
Ren Hitaro
Admin
Ren Hitaro

User Data
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished]   Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished] EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 10:25 pm

In the blink of an eye, the black beasts all exploded into dust, and Ren appeared behind the farthest one with her keyblade outstretched. "These are heartless. The ones you see appearing now are the weakest ones, shadows. There are stronger ones; Much stronger ones."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished]   Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished] EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 10:28 pm

"Hm. So I have seen. Hey, you're pretty fast for a small brat." Kakashi spoke while laughing, but he was only joking around with her. Hopefully she wouldn't demolish him as fast as she had those shadows.
Back to top Go down
Ren Hitaro
Admin
Ren Hitaro

User Data
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished]   Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished] EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 10:34 pm

"Why thank you." Ren sits down on the edge of the fountain, cups her hands, and takes a drink of water.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished]   Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished] EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 10:38 pm

"...I didn't catch you name, guessing that you gave it." Kakashi let the keyblade hit the ground, watching as it faded into a white light. He walked over to the fountain, taking his previous position with his right knee bent, but hs left extended and touching the ground. Turning to the girl, he spoke again. "Guessing by your speed, I'd make the assumption that you are the girl everyone talks about? The one who beat the smartest guys in the village?"
Back to top Go down
Ren Hitaro
Admin
Ren Hitaro

User Data
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished]   Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished] EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 10:42 pm

"Yeah, but that was a long time ago; and my name is Ren."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished]   Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished] EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 10:43 pm

"Ah. Nice to meet you, Ren." Kakashi looked at the girl, smiling. He laughed, then turned back.
Back to top Go down
Ren Hitaro
Admin
Ren Hitaro

User Data
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished]   Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished] EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 2:27 pm

Ren heard something and looked up. She could hear the clanking of metal off in the distance. "More heartless, if I am correct." Ren did a backflip and landed on the top of the fountain. "It's a good thing that this is turned off right now..." Ren glanced out over the horizon, looking for the enemy. Seeing nothing, She jumped back down to where she was sitting before. "Oh well, can't see them from there"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished]   Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished] EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 1:43 am

"I don't think so..." Of course, Kakashi was right, instead, a keyblade phased into the hands of someone in the distance, as that someone started running. He swung at Ren, but just before impact stopped. The keyblade disappeared before contact was made, but Sora continued running on accident, and fell into the water fountain.
Back to top Go down
Ren Hitaro
Admin
Ren Hitaro

User Data
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished]   Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished] EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 3:10 am

"What in god's name?" Ren summoned her keyblade and pointed it at the newcomer's back. "Why did you attack me like that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished]   Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished] EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 8:45 pm

"Eh, sorry. I thought you were someone else, and I didn't see the keyblade. How are ya, Ren?" Sora knew Ren from a while back; when he was saved from the Sands of Time. Looking around, he only saw another man. "Aww... where's Kairi?"
Back to top Go down
Ren Hitaro
Admin
Ren Hitaro

User Data
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished]   Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished] EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 12:35 am

"How should I know?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished]   Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished] EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 12:40 am

"Eh, you've got a point there." Sora dusted himself off, smiling while he cracked his back. kakashi sighed, walking off.
Back to top Go down
Ren Hitaro
Admin
Ren Hitaro

User Data
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished]   Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished] EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 9:06 pm

Ren watched Kakashi go then turned to Sora. "So, what brings you here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished]   Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished] EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 9:51 pm

Sora grunts, making a face at Ren. "Didn't I tell ya? I'm lookin for Kairi. Anywho, did you even let her out of the sands, yet?" Sora leaned back, cracking his back once more.
Back to top Go down
Ren Hitaro
Admin
Ren Hitaro

User Data
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished]   Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished] EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 11:18 pm

"I let all three of you out at the same time... your the first I've seen since..." Ren blushes and looks into the fountain.
Back to top Go down
Jin Kazama
Level 1
Level 1
Jin Kazama

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-11-20

User Data
Health:
Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished] Left_bar_bleue50/50Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished] Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Mana:
Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished] Left_bar_bleue40/40Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished] Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Element:

PostSubject: Re: Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished]   Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished] EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 11:48 pm

Jin walked through the opened main gates of the village and looked around. He was wearing his hooded jumpsuit, the hood covering any distinguishing features, not wanting to attract any unwanted attention. "Hm... What a interesting place. It could use a little more light, though..." he muttered under his breath as he began walking in a random direction. After a few minutes, Jin found himself at a fountain and saw a 18 year old girl talking with a boy of around 16. He smirked somewhat and walked over to them slowly. Cautiously, he let out a calm "Hello." and crossed his arms, waiting for the pair's reaction.

Last edited by Jin Kazama on Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished]   Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished] EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 11:55 pm

(sora is sixteen ~ same as Kairi)

Sora laned back, also looking into the fountain beside Ren. He heard the 'hello' and turned around to greet the speaker. Leaning slightly towards Ren, Sora spoke. The man oculd not hear what he said, though. Sora then looked at him, grinning. "Hello."
Back to top Go down
Ren Hitaro
Admin
Ren Hitaro

User Data
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished]   Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished] EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 12:02 am

Ren looked at the newcomer for a second. She waved at him and turned towards Sora. "Yes, Sora. How did you know?"
Back to top Go down
Jin Kazama
Level 1
Level 1
Jin Kazama

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-11-20

User Data
Health:
Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished] Left_bar_bleue50/50Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished] Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Mana:
Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished] Left_bar_bleue40/40Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished] Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Element:

PostSubject: Re: Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished]   Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished] EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 12:13 am

(Sorry.... It just said 19 in your character thing >.> *Coughs*)

Jin nodded slightly at Sora and uncrossed his arms, waved at Ren, and pulled his hood off. ~It's like my head is being broiled when I have that thing up...~ he thought, sitting on the rim of the fountain and resting his chin on his fist before turning his attention back to Sora and Ren. "I don't believe we've met before. My name is Jin Kazama. "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished]   Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished] Empty

Back to top Go down

Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished]
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next