Kingdom Hearts Vii
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Seven, an RP site from the future :O

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inEntertainment Link

Monolith of Healing (Approved)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Monolith of Healing (Approved) Empty
PostSubject: Monolith of Healing (Approved)   Monolith of Healing (Approved) EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 12:11 am

Name: Monolith

Cost: 1/5th MP

Technique: Nex simply snaps, and the black stone encases him. ((Is that right?))

Range: Only himself

Element: Stone

Effect: Turns Nex into a pitch black statue, healing him.

Damage: +1/4th of HP each turn, but can only stay a statue until his health is at 3 quarters of it's maximum.

History: This technique is used by all angels. In the medieval times there were many angel sightings and miracles, but with that came more criminals and other immoral things. To counter this the angels created an ability to become a statue and watch over the mortals in crowded areas without even being spotted. Nex learned this skill the second he became an angel, he modified it so he could heal himself and stay hidden during battle. During his distraction in his trial, Nex was able to lock away this power within his soul, when it was released it was corrupted by Hell.

Last edited by Nex Angelus on Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monolith of Healing (Approved)   Monolith of Healing (Approved) EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 12:22 am

Hmm... I think you should, to be fair, reverse the cost and effect. That way, you can not heal yourself to full.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monolith of Healing (Approved)   Monolith of Healing (Approved) EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 12:28 am

OH! I can make it how it was before I was deleted the first time on KHT, I'll make it so it can only heal up to 3/4ths of my health.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monolith of Healing (Approved)   Monolith of Healing (Approved) EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 12:53 am

Alright, but what if you have jsut under 3/4 of your max? Does the statue cancel out?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monolith of Healing (Approved)   Monolith of Healing (Approved) Empty

Back to top Go down

Monolith of Healing (Approved)
Page 1 of 1