Kingdom Hearts Vii
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Seven, an RP site from the future :O

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inEntertainment Link

Wide Strike (Approved)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Wide Strike (Approved) Empty
PostSubject: Wide Strike (Approved)   Wide Strike (Approved) EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 7:58 pm

Name: Wide Strike

Cost: 3/4 Weapon Strength(in MP, of course.)

Technique: Nex swings his scythe around, striking many people.

Range: 3 Enemies

Element: Element of weapon

Effect: Hits 3 people.

Damage: Weapon's damage

History: This skill was a very simple skill Nex learned when he was a child working on the farm. He had to harvest the wheat and other things, so he had to use the scythe. One day, when he was bored, he started to do tricks with it, and soon became very good at it. At first, he used it to take wheat easier, but eventually, during the war, he began using this with different weapons to kill multiple people at once.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wide Strike (Approved)   Wide Strike (Approved) EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 8:00 pm

Hmm... Alright. I can take that into consideration, but I don't really like that you can hit three enemies at once. Are they NPCs, Users, or both?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wide Strike (Approved)   Wide Strike (Approved) EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 8:05 pm

Both, due to the fact that if I'm being attacked by 3 people, that skill WOULD come in handy.

It only works on physical attacks, NOT skills.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wide Strike (Approved)   Wide Strike (Approved) EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 8:07 pm

Hmm... Alright, so if Me, Kakashi and Ren are all attacking you, and you use the skill, what do you deal?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wide Strike (Approved)   Wide Strike (Approved) EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 8:08 pm

The weapon's damage, which at the moment, is 10.

So if you all were attacking me, I would deal 10.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wide Strike (Approved)   Wide Strike (Approved) EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 8:10 pm

To each of us? Hmm... Alright. Your template has been reviewed. Approval Granted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wide Strike (Approved)   Wide Strike (Approved) Empty

Back to top Go down

Wide Strike (Approved)
Page 1 of 1