Kingdom Hearts Vii
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Seven, an RP site from the future :O

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inEntertainment Link

*-~Terra~-*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Terra
Level 1
Level 1

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-11-20

User Data
Health:
*-~Terra~-* Left_bar_bleue50/50*-~Terra~-* Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Mana:
*-~Terra~-* Left_bar_bleue40/40*-~Terra~-* Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Element:

*-~Terra~-* Empty
PostSubject: *-~Terra~-*   *-~Terra~-* EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 9:15 pm

Name: Terra

Fighting Style: Uses powerful abilities and his keyblades from afar and close to attack the enemy, almost has no defense, making him vunerable [spelling?] to many attacks.

Element: Earth

Race: Human

Home World: yes

Basic Weapon: Earths Bound

Weapon Type: Keyblades, and similarities. Sometimes guns.

Personality: He is serious with people he doesnt know, but once you get to know him, hes a very talkative guy.

Appearance: Terra's appearance being very similar to Zack Fair's in Crisis Core, spiky black hair and bright blue eyes. He wears a iron armor when he
fights, which is has a kind of red color on the torso,and the shoes. I'd say the base color of his armor is gold [sorry, forgot name xD] color. When he doesn't
fight he wears a blue and brownish costume. The upper part is blue and red, while the pants have the brownish color.

History:
When Terra was a kid, he trained to be a SOLDIER, which where the important and like its name says, soldiers, of the times when Terra was born. Anyways, after sometime, SOLDIER was terminated, and Terra had nowhere to apply to when he grew up, but then, then his parents put him in a personal army-like thing. Its boss was a pretty old man, his name was Xehanort. Terra trained with Xehanort for a long time, until he grew up and started to be a fine man with good fighting abilities. Xehanort still trained him after he was about 18, but things changed. Terra found out about Xehanort's evil plans, so he decided to get away from him. He tried fighting him, although he almost died in that fight. He escaped with life, and thats when Ven and Aqua found him lying in the streets of Destiny Islands.

Both Ven and Aqua were terrified when they saw Terra lying on the floor, so they took him to Aqua's house and then waited for him to wake up. "Do you think hes dead?" Ven asked. "Well not really, he wouldn't be breathing. You Einstein." Aqua answered. "Well what if when he wakes up he kills us?!" "Seriously Ven, I told you to stop watching movies!" Terra opened his eyes, and saw the two persons sitting next to him, in an argument. "Aqua, Look! He's waking up!" Terra slowly stood up, and looked at Aqua. "Hi, my name is Aqua. My friend is Ven." Aqua said while she looked at Terra. "Nice to meet you Aqua... Ven. I'm sorry but now I must get going." Terra started walking to the house's entrance, but he paused, and looked back at Aqua and Ven. "Do you two fight? I mean, because I need two fine soldi-" Terra couldn't end talking, when Aqua interrupted him. "Yes we do.. "fight", but, before you do anything, I must ask, what is your name?" Terra walked back to the Aqua and Ven. "My name is terra.""Well Terra, you sure are a bit scary! I mean, that armor you have on... gives me the creeps. Dont you have anything under it?" Terra laughed, and then answered. "Yes I do." He said as he took off his armor, revealing his normal clothes and his brown hair and blue eyes.

The three of them went out to the beach, and practiced fighting. It seemed that both Aqua and Ven were good ones, but they were impressed because of Terra's abilities. They kept praciticing for weeks, and they ended up being very good friends.

CONTINUES IN ANOTHER POST.
Back to top Go down
Terra
Level 1
Level 1

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-11-20

User Data
Health:
*-~Terra~-* Left_bar_bleue50/50*-~Terra~-* Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Mana:
*-~Terra~-* Left_bar_bleue40/40*-~Terra~-* Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Element:

*-~Terra~-* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *-~Terra~-*   *-~Terra~-* EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 9:33 pm

After they were experienced, they decided to go out to explore new places[although before leaving, Terra bought Aqua and Ven new weapons]. They took a ship that led to a Island close to Destiny. It was a bit smaller, but it seem like a good place to have a headquarter. Together, they did a small house, and secret caves and passages. Sometimes they even invited kids to the island, but then they decided to really explore another worlds, so Ven, Terra, and Aqua made a space ship. When it was done, before leaving, Terra left a kid in charge of the Island. His name was Sora, and he also made Ven and Aqua choose kids to replace them while they were gone. Ven chose Riku, and Aqua chose Kairi.

And so the three set out for their adventure. The first stop was a castle, when they set there, it was night, and infront there was a castle. There was a kind of party, women and men were dancing, one of them was a prince, or at least thats what they heard. They kept looking, until it was 12:00 am, when a woman went out running, and left a shoe. The guy who was dancing with her, the prince, with a sad face, took the shoe and then went back into the castle. They were very impressed, so they chased the woman that was running, and they caught her in a very small house, with a pathetic costume. They found her crying, on top of the bed, so Terra knocked the door, and tried making her happier. The next day, they set to another world, and so they had a lot of adventures.

One day, Terra found Xehanort, but he had set traps in there. Giant monsters spawned. Hearltess, Nobodies, even Unbirths, all kinds of monsters. They beat them all, and the fight with Xehanort began. It was very hard for all of them, since Xehanort had godly powers. Terra tried to go after him, and he attacked Terra, and after that, Ven tried attacking Xehanort, which resulted in him teleporting back, and grabbing Ven. He froze hiim, and threw him. Aqua looked at him falling down the mountain, tears almost falling down her cheek. She grabbed him as he stopped, and looked at Xehanort as he elevated to the sky. Fortunately, Terra got to beat him, but then, there was a big explosion, and it also made them go to another worlds. Aqua landed in Beasts Castle, Ven in Radiant Garden, Xehanort in Radiang Garden too, and Terra... well ... he went to the Realm of Darkness. But after sometime, he got to escape from there, and got all his memories back, and so now he's back for revenge.

Pictures:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ren Hitaro
Admin
Ren Hitaro

Number of posts : 279
Registration date : 2008-07-26

User Data
Health:
*-~Terra~-* Left_bar_bleue270/270*-~Terra~-* Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Mana:
*-~Terra~-* Left_bar_bleue160/160*-~Terra~-* Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)
Element: Water

*-~Terra~-* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *-~Terra~-*   *-~Terra~-* EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 9:26 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
http://renhitaro.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

*-~Terra~-* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *-~Terra~-*   *-~Terra~-* Empty

Back to top Go down

*-~Terra~-*
Page 1 of 1