Kingdom Hearts Vii
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Seven, an RP site from the future :O

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inEntertainment Link

Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished]   Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 12:15 am

"I am Sora. Sora... uhh..." Sora had actually forgotten his surname after being trapped in the sands of time for 200 years.

(Sorry.... I meant to go and fix that, but never got arounf to it. O_O)
Back to top Go down
Ren Hitaro
Admin
Ren Hitaro

Number of posts : 279
Registration date : 2008-07-26

User Data
Health:
Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue270/270Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Mana:
Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue160/160Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)
Element: Water

PostSubject: Re: Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished]   Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 1:17 am

"I'm Ren. Ren Hitaro." Ren look at Jin.
Back to top Go down
http://renhitaro.deviantart.com
Jin Kazama
Level 1
Level 1
Jin Kazama

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-11-20

User Data
Health:
Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Mana:
Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue40/40Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Element:

PostSubject: Re: Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished]   Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 1:33 am

"Nice to meet you both." Jin said politely as he started fidgeting with the straps on his left gauntlet, which seemed about ready to slide off his hand. After a few minutes of subconscious fidgeting and adjusting of the straps, Jin stood up and stretched. After yet another moment of silence, he finally decided to open his mouth again, spouting out the words: " So what is this place, exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Ren Hitaro
Admin
Ren Hitaro

User Data
Health:
Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue270/270Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Mana:
Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue160/160Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished]   Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 1:39 am

Ren jumped off the fountain and glared at something behind Jin. "This is Midnight Village, the place where I was born. Technically, Sora, Kairi, and Riku all lived here too. This used to be Destiny Islands. Now if you'll excuse me for a second..." Ren summoned her keyblade and jumped over Jin with a triple backflip, slamming her keyblade into a shadow that had appeared.
Back to top Go down
Jin Kazama
Level 1
Level 1
Jin Kazama

User Data
Health:
Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Mana:
Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue40/40Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Element:

PostSubject: Re: Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished]   Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 1:44 am

"And I'm guessing that was a Heartless?" Jin inquired, raising an eyebrow and quickly scanning the immediate area for anymore Shadows. ~ I wonder what other creatures I should be worrying about...~ he thought as he took another quick look around before turning his attention back to Ren.
Back to top Go down
Ren Hitaro
Admin
Ren Hitaro

User Data
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished]   Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 2:10 am

"PLenty" Ren put away her keyblade. "They like to come out and play all the time."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished]   Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 4:27 am

Sora fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Jin Kazama
Level 1
Level 1
Jin Kazama

User Data
Health:
Mana:
Element:

PostSubject: Re: Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished]   Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 4:41 am

Jin sat back down and looked at the ground, his mind wandering into deep thought. After a very short while, he snapped out of his trance-like state and looked up at Ren. "I'm curious... What other worlds are there? What are they like?" he asked, clasping his hands together and resting his elbows on his knees. " I already know of one other. A type of space port, I think. It's where I've been staying for the past month... But that's pretty much it..." Jin added, showing great intrigue in the subject.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished]   Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 4:55 am

A pair of pale arms seemed to smash through the ground before they grasped the ground next to Jin. The hands dug into the ground before they tore a large hole in the ground. The arms pushed up, sending up a man with completely pale skin with a black trenchcoat on, along with black pants and shoes out of it. He stretched his four skeletal wings before looking around, black hair hanging over his eyes with the tips aflame. "Two hundred long years since I have been here... And it couldn't look any better...." He said, his voice deep and calm.
Back to top Go down
Ren Hitaro
Admin
Ren Hitaro

User Data
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished]   Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 4:14 pm

Ren looked at Jin "I don't know how many other orlds there are, I just know that they are all basically destroyed by War..." Ren then looked at the newcomer "And who may you be?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished]   Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 4:20 pm

In the midst of his sleep, Sora walked over the Nex Angelus. He looked at him. QUite obviously, Sora was totally asleep. He slapped Nex incredibly hard, falling to the floor immediately after.
Back to top Go down
Ren Hitaro
Admin
Ren Hitaro

User Data
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished]   Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 4:24 pm

Ren laughed then kicked Sora in the thigh. "Why did you do that?"
Back to top Go down
Jin Kazama
Level 1
Level 1
Jin Kazama

User Data
Health:
Mana:
Element:

PostSubject: Re: Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished]   Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 4:28 pm

Jin slapped his face and sighed, shaking his head. ~Something tells me that wasn't the best thing a person could do in their sleep...~ he thought, pulling his hand off his face and looking down at Sora, whom had just received a kick to the thigh from Ren. He stood up and walked over to Nex, smiling somewhat. Jin then held his hand out for the newcomer to shake and spoke. "Hello. My name is Jin. And you would be...?"
Back to top Go down
Ren Hitaro
Admin
Ren Hitaro

User Data
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished]   Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 4:31 pm

Ren kicks Sora again the looks back up at the stranger. "Yeah. Who ARE you?"

OOC: WEWT I GOT THE CB ONTO THE PORTAL, GO LOOK: http://khvii.heavenforum.org/portal.htm XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished]   Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 4:52 pm

Sora remained asleep, but kicked Jin in the nuts, and slapped Ren. He fell back to the floor. from a slight distance, Kakashi started laughing.
Back to top Go down
Ren Hitaro
Admin
Ren Hitaro

User Data
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished]   Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 4:55 pm

Ren beckoned for everyone to step back and stuck a lit stick of dynamite into Sora's gaping mouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished]   Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 4:57 pm

Sora walked up from behind ren. "Hey, ren. Long time no see." He looked at the figure in front of him; the one with a stick of dynamite in his mouth. "Stupid heartless. I think they're a new kind; they seem to like taking my form."
Back to top Go down
Jin Kazama
Level 1
Level 1
Jin Kazama

User Data
Health:
Mana:
Element:

PostSubject: Re: Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished]   Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 4:59 pm

Jin, who was now grabbing the area that he had been kicked in, took 10 steps back before sitting down on the ground. ~I can tell me and Sora are going to get along just fine...~ he thought sarcastically as he plugged his ears. Then he noticed that Sora was behind Ren and chuckled. ~So that was a heartless, then...~
Back to top Go down
Ren Hitaro
Admin
Ren Hitaro

User Data
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished]   Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 5:03 pm

Ren duckes and covered her head as the dynamite exploded, killing the heartless. Ren the stood up and dusted herself off. "Well then, Sora, how do I know it's really you?" Ren hit Sora with her keyblade.

(20 Damage to Sora, if he is a heartless, it goes poof)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished]   Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 5:23 pm

Sora held where Ren's keyblade hit him. "Ren!! What the crap?!" He rwe his keyblade, hitting Ren with it for 10 damage.
Back to top Go down
Ren Hitaro
Admin
Ren Hitaro

User Data
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished]   Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 5:36 pm

"Hey, I was just making sure you weren't a heartless! Gawd!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished]   Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 5:40 pm

"This world has gone completely insane. That's just perfect." Nex said, smirking before turning to Jin. "My name is Nex Angelus, the Death Bringer." He said.
Back to top Go down
Ren Hitaro
Admin
Ren Hitaro

User Data
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished]   Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 5:48 pm

"Hello, Nex." Ren stretched her hand out to Nex as if to shake his hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished]   Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 6:50 pm

Sora drew his keyblade, pointing it off towards teh distance. "theeeeey're heeeeeeeereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" He said in a creepy voice.
Back to top Go down
Ren Hitaro
Admin
Ren Hitaro

User Data
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished]   Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 7:08 pm

Ren drew her keyblade and grinned. "About time."
Code:
HEARTLESS ARMY ALERT: WAVE 1:
Shadow:
A) 20HP
B) 20HP
C) 20HP
D) 20HP
E) 20HP
F) 20HP
G) 20HP
H) 20HP
I) 20HP
J) 20HP
K) 20HP
L) 20HP
Sora Clones:
A) 30HP
B) 30HP
C) 0HP

Ren dashed forward and slashed her kayblade through Sora Clone C. (+30 Munny)

{only the person who deals the killing blow to normal heartless gets any munny from it.}

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished]   Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Official Topic: Home Again {Ren} [Topic Finished]
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next