Kingdom Hearts Vii
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Seven, an RP site from the future :O

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inEntertainment Link

Sanctus ~ The Silent Assassin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sanctus
Level 1
Level 1
Sanctus

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-11-17

User Data
Health:
Sanctus ~ The Silent Assassin Left_bar_bleue50/50Sanctus ~ The Silent Assassin Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Mana:
Sanctus ~ The Silent Assassin Left_bar_bleue40/40Sanctus ~ The Silent Assassin Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Element: Twilight

Sanctus ~ The Silent Assassin Empty
PostSubject: Sanctus ~ The Silent Assassin   Sanctus ~ The Silent Assassin EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 2:00 am

Name: Sanctus

Race: Human

Home World: Rabanastre

Appearance:
Hair color: Silver
Eye color: Silver
Higher: 5’2”
Wight: 98 lbs

Head: Sanctus’ face retains the look much like a small child, even though that was how he looked when he reached the age of eighteen. He doesn’t smile much, meaning his face is hardly altered at all, almost like he was a painting. His silver hair falls down on his face, but most is wrapped up in his hat, having what looks like two ponytails on the sides of his face. Only the tips of the strands of hair were seen at the base of each of these unique raps. His hair reaches down in different layers, being at his eyes, cheek, than jaw line. His ponytails reach down to his chest, being that they are of the same color as his coat to blend in. The hat is a pitch black color having a chain belt lain across the right side. Sanctus wears only one earring stud on each ear, than a snake bite lip rings on his bottom lip. Other than the rings, and studs, his face is kept clean.

Torso: Unlike Sanctus’ face, his torso is home to very fine and eye catching clothing. The shirt looks much like a turtle neck sweater, folding over itself at the neck and moving down. On both shoulders, there is what looks like pads, being that they were only designed by stitching four silver lines as a border around the shoulders. Close to the neck, still on these pads, are two belts, being black on the straps and sliver on the buckle. At the corner of the ‘pads’ are four more silver lines that move up the neck line and fold over with the rest of the coat. In the middle of the coat are two sets of 5 red lines, evenly spaced, with a zipper running down the center. This reaches down his chest, just about the length of his ponytails, and stopping at his chest. The zipper, instead of being a normal tab for a pulling string, is a cross that has a circle ‘X’ in the center, four oval loops extending on each side to make it like a cross. The top three are all the same sizes, the bottom being about three times longer to look more like a cross. On the outsides of the red lines, touching them from the sides, are faded silver patterns that flow down the whole coat, reaching down to the bottom where they circle around the base, overlapping to get into the center of the coat as well. Sanctus also wears two pitch gloves, each having a pattern on the top half of the glove, being a stitching that wraps around the whole top half of the glove and running along the top sides of the fingers. Each of the silver stitching that encircles the gloves comes to a point before continuing on the next finger. At the base of the sleeves you can find the same red lines around them, having the same pattern circling just above that as well.

Legs: Sanctus’ pants are made of the same material as his shirt and hat are, being that his outfit was all made from the same organization. Since the pants are made of the same material as the shirt, they were more like sweats then pants, being they are not made of any material you would find in jeans or things of that manner. The pants hugged Sanctus at the waist, but poofed out as the fall to his ankles. Around the waistline you could find the red lines as well, being the silver pattern just below them. Just at the sides where you would find pockets on jeans, you find what looks like pads again, being the same as the shoulders. These pads have the silver stitching lines bordering them as well as the two buckles horizontally stitched across below the top. Some would think these were pockets, others would think they were for show. They were made to be used as pockets, having a slit at the top to fit anything the wearer would want in them. However, Sanctus does not use these pockets. Two more buckles are found stitched around the waist, making the sweats look more like pants. On the sides of the pants, being on in the middle of both the outside and inside sides of the pants, were the two sets of five red stitched lines, patters being found on both sides of these red lines. On the direct outside patterns, found in the middle, just like the shirt, is a zipper, holding another cross zipper handle. Sanctus likes to use the pants both zipped up and zipped off. When they are detached, instead of seeing bare legs, you will instead find a set of tights, containing the same colors as the pants. On the sides of these tights, instead of the red lines, you would find silver lines that were just like the ones found on the gloves. This way everything blends and nothing clashes with another. The pant legs fall well down to his feet, being that they are flared at the bottom. The back ends are slightly ripped from being stepped on while the inner sides maintain a similar ripped designed, only less severe. This is because Sanctus changes his style with the pants being zipped up and down; being that when they are detached at the sides it changes position a little so it is also being dragged on the floor.

Feet: Unlike all his other clothing, his shoes were not made from the same organization, being that it is not of the same likeliness of the designs and patterns on the shirt or pants. Instead, these boots are a faded black color, almost a thick smog color. The boots reach up to a little over his ankle, being this high, Sanctus only wears normal socks, his tights going under the boots while hit pants layer on top of the boots. The boots’ base has a good two inches from the ground, having a set of eight screws around the front of the boot and four in the back in the back. On the front of the boot, there is a small steel plate about one inch in height and three and a half to four inches in length. The plate is a fifth of an inch in width and it is screwed into the boot on each side as well as the middle. The back of the boot houses a similar plate that also has the three screws, only this one circles around the whole back of the boot, circling up a little to the sides. The outer side of the boot has six belts that are connected by a loop ring halfway through, making three lines in all.

Weapons: Staff; Golden Staff

Fighting style: Tends to only be the healer and protector in battles. When alone, will only stack skills on himself to make it damn near impossible to even touch him.

Base Element: White Magic; Restoration Magic

Good Qualities: Hearing great distances when concentrating. Knows Sign language as in performing and reading someone elses.

Bad Qualities: Decides to be a mute even though he can talk perfectly fine.

History: Sanctus tries to just keep to himself most of the time. From the age of four, he was tested to show he had one of the healthiest bodies you could only hope for. His hearing was great, his vision was better than perfect, and his hearing was excellent. He was an only child with two loving parents. However, they babied Sanctus a little to much so that what ever he wanted he got. Knowing this, he tried to not ask for anything. Not wanting to sap his parents dry on things for only him instead of themselves. His plan did not work all to well, his parents still getting him things he didn't even want, just to make him happy. He seemed alright, all for a problem within his eyes. Sanctus was going color blind.

By the age of six, he had already lost the ability to see his favorite colors, purple, green, and blue. He was taken into studies periodically by his only guardian, Alex. Sanctus’ parents had thought they lost him in a fire that burned down the whole block before anyone could do anything about it. Sanctus’ parents never knew Alex had saved his life. After the fire, Sanctus lost the will to talk. He never could tell Alex about his parents, so she was never able to find them in time before they would lose touch of them forever. This was when Sanctus was still six, he is now eight, and he had come to the conclusion that he had no family other than Alex. He has grown to close to Alex that he would deny any help to relocate his old family. Alex soon decided that he wouldn’t go with his parents if they were to find him anyway; so she gave up trying all together. Sanctus continued his studies learning to become a mage.

Sanctus learned to only fight using magic rather than weapons. His skills helped him grow so that not only could he heal himself, but heal his magic. In doing so, Sanctus found an unlimited supply of power. Although, he thought it was such a form of cheating. At the age of twelve, Sanctus took up priest training, learning only the aspects of white magic. As his earlier studies were mainly black magic, Sanctus has gained knowledge of both the powers of light and the one of darkness. After he finished his training, Sanctus decided he would learn how to defend himself if he should ever run out of magic and with how many skills he knew, this would only take a few minutes. Sanctus had left on a journey to build character. He felt being alone would help him become stronger. After talking to Alex about it, he made off for his journey.

It has been only four years since then, his knowledge of the lands growing with each day but still young with how much is actually out there. He had done battle with many creatures on his journey and gained much experience with it. Even though he was as good as he is now, there were still many out there who were stronger. Sanctus only decided he would join the Rebellion, helping them in anyway he can. Other than the rebellion, Sanctus has applied to join Kadaj's military to help him in anyway he can. Using either his offensive magic to stop foes from taking over, or healing/protection magic to keep allies alive and well prepared for the battle that is to come.

Pictures:
Sanctus ~ The Silent Assassin Sanctus3

Last edited by Sanctus on Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:11 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ren Hitaro
Admin
Ren Hitaro

Number of posts : 279
Registration date : 2008-07-26

User Data
Health:
Sanctus ~ The Silent Assassin Left_bar_bleue270/270Sanctus ~ The Silent Assassin Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Mana:
Sanctus ~ The Silent Assassin Left_bar_bleue160/160Sanctus ~ The Silent Assassin Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)
Element: Water

PostSubject: Re: Sanctus ~ The Silent Assassin   Sanctus ~ The Silent Assassin EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 2:57 am

Where did you get that character template?
That isn't ours...
THIS is ours:
Code:
[b]Name:[/b] (What's your character's name?)
[b]Age:[/b] (How old is your character?)
[b]Gender:[/b] (Is your character male or female?)
[b]Fighting Style:[/b] (How does your character fight?)
[b]Element:[/b] (What is your character's base element?)
[b]Race:[/b] (What type of creature is your character?)
[b]Home World:[/b] (What world is your character from?)
[b]Basic Weapon:[/b] (What is your character's starting weapon?) [Does 10 Damage per level]
[b]Weapon Type:[/b] (What types of weapons do they use?)
[b]Personality:[/b] (How does your character respond to others?)
[b]Appearance:[/b] (A written description of what they look like)
[b]History:[/b] (What else do we need to know about your character?)
[b]Picture:[/b] (If you have one, supply a picture of your character)
Back to top Go down
http://renhitaro.deviantart.com
Sanctus
Level 1
Level 1
Sanctus

User Data
Health:
Sanctus ~ The Silent Assassin Left_bar_bleue50/50Sanctus ~ The Silent Assassin Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Mana:
Sanctus ~ The Silent Assassin Left_bar_bleue40/40Sanctus ~ The Silent Assassin Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: Sanctus ~ The Silent Assassin   Sanctus ~ The Silent Assassin EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 3:12 am

There, I added the two I did not have ~rolls eyes~
Back to top Go down
Ren Hitaro
Admin
Ren Hitaro

User Data
Health:
Sanctus ~ The Silent Assassin Left_bar_bleue270/270Sanctus ~ The Silent Assassin Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Mana:
Sanctus ~ The Silent Assassin Left_bar_bleue160/160Sanctus ~ The Silent Assassin Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: Sanctus ~ The Silent Assassin   Sanctus ~ The Silent Assassin EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 3:46 am

Elements include: Fire, Ice, Thunder, Air, Water, Earth, Holy, Dark

Basic Weapon: (You might want to include a picture of it, because it's the only weapon in which you get to do so, as every other weapon has to be purchased. And don't forget, this weapon does 10 damage * your level.)
Back to top Go down
Sanctus
Level 1
Level 1
Sanctus

User Data
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Sanctus ~ The Silent Assassin   Sanctus ~ The Silent Assassin EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 3:59 am

Added history for the lols:

Sanctus started his journey when he was only twelve. Not old enough to do much of anything, but old enough to know enough. He was well prepared with skills he has mastered, and his staff that was just a little taller than he was at the time. Sanctus started off, leaving Rabanastre, Alex, and his few friends.

Within the first few hours, Sanctus already wanted to go home. He was attacked a few times by the creatures around him, but managed to fight them off. Multiple times he managed to use skills that protected him from most of their attacks as he continued to attack them and kill them off. Being so close to his home, they creatures were still fairly week. But who's to know when they will get stronger? No matter the time, the more he continues the more he will get stronger as well.

Sanctus spent one full day out by himself, his home sickness still taking effect, but he tried to ignore it. Sanctus managed to start a fire and cook the meats of the creatures he has killed, making sure they were just right for each different meat. He had enough water with him to last only a week. Knowing this, he drank it sparingly so that he can save it before running out before the next village, town, city, or whatever.

When dawn broke, Sanctus was relieved to find a good enough hiding spot so that he would not be attacked or have his belongings stolen. He got up, stretching and yawning before looking at the marking he left around him to tell where he has been, where he was going, and anything else he wanted to remember by morning. He made sure to pick up all his belongings before setting out again.

When Sanctus wasn't being attacked he was writing in a little journal. This journal described his thoughts for the day. He had only written them to take up time when he was not doing anything important. He did not write it with the thought in mind that someone would be reading it someday.

~Day one:
I started out fine, like just an exploration of the area. It seemed fun at first, but the more I stayed out here, the more I just wanted to go back. I couldn't go back though. I wanted to go and get stronger. No one gets stronger by waiting for it to happen. You have to do it yourself. I wondered the plain, attacking only that attacked me as well as the ones I knew I could take on. A few were easier than others and some were just hard. All in all, I managed to kill off them without me dying. If I was dead, I wouldn't be writing in this, so there is your reassurance.

I managed to make it through my first day. The home sickness I am feeling started to go down a little. I just need to make sure that I am true to my journey and I won't feel like missing home at all. After all, I got through with my parents not here. I still miss them, a little, so I am guessing I will always miss home, if only by a little. My first dinner alone was a little quieter then I have been having with Alex. I am glad I knew how to cook the meats of the creatures I have slain though. As for my water, I still have a lot. However, the amount of water I have to the amount of time it takes to get to another area will lower the supply down quickly. This is quiet annoying at times. Knowing I have so much water, yet I am still thirsty. All in all, my first day was a good one.~

Sanctus managed to cover a lot of grand over the first day, but was still able to see Rabanastre over the horizon. It would take some time before he was far from the home enough to not see it anymore. He guess at least another day before it was out of sight. Even though a day went by, he still is stopped by creatures and slowed by his short legs that are often tired. Soon, he would get used to walking and running that his legs will be able to withstand more and more before getting tired.

~Day 2
I spent another day out on these plains, my pain from home just about gone now. I do miss my friends, but I will just have to suck it up for the remainder of my journey, however long it might be. I managed to pass out somehow. Luckily nothing attacked me. I did lose a bag of jerky I had. Now I lost my good snack foods. I guess I will just have to live on what I have left until the next village. Hopefully that will be soon.

Seeing as how I passed out, I was able to be fully rested and get more ground covered again. Even though that very ground should have already been covered had not fallen asleep. Well, what’s done is done and I can’t change that. I will tell you one thing; I do miss sleeping in a nice bed. A nice bed and some good quality food and drinks. I can’t just sit here whining though, I have to suck it up and keep going.~

~Day 6
I managed to last almost a week now. My fighting has improved and I am able to hold my own against creatures I would not be able to when I first started my journey. I can see the Nalbina Fortress now. Only one more day before I can get to it. For now, I am just a little tired. I managed to save my water well, being that I have maybe two days worth left. Because of this, I drank my fill tonight. No sense in wasting that water before it were to spoil on me. After all, I can get more at the Fortress when I restock supplies. I have to get my staff fixed up a little before I manage to break it. Then while that is being fixed, I have to get better armor. Now that I am stronger, I can carry heavier armor to protect me more. As for now, I need my rest.~

Sanctus woke up the next morning with full energy. It seems knowing there was a homely place to stay gave him more energy. By looking at the map, the journey would look like it only take a few days, five by most. However, walking the trail by foot and having to walk around all the obstacles, five days turned into seven. No matter the time, he was there and that is all that mattered. He had to fight a few more creatures along the way, but none were much of a match for him after how strong he has gotten. His stamina boosted the amount of spells he was able to cast before becoming weak.

After the long walk, Sanctus reached the Nalbina Fortress by nightfall. He walked into the area with the intention to get a good rest on him. With the loot he got from his kill, he was able to get a good deal of gold to pay for repairs on his staff, a better armor, and a night stay in an inn.

~Day 7
Well, here at last. I made it to Nalbina. I gathered enough loot from the game I killed that I could buy repairs for my staff, a better armor, one night’s stay at this here inn and a good quality inn. I am, however, broke again. I would need to do something more for gold so that I may buy supplies for the long road still ahead of me.~
Back to top Go down
Ren Hitaro
Admin
Ren Hitaro

User Data
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Sanctus ~ The Silent Assassin   Sanctus ~ The Silent Assassin EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 4:09 am

..whtie magic/resorative magic is NOT an element T-T
Back to top Go down
Sanctus
Level 1
Level 1
Sanctus

User Data
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Sanctus ~ The Silent Assassin   Sanctus ~ The Silent Assassin EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 1:36 am

Then make it one so I may have it
Back to top Go down
Ren Hitaro
Admin
Ren Hitaro

User Data
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Sanctus ~ The Silent Assassin   Sanctus ~ The Silent Assassin EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 8:59 pm

Unfortunately for you, I'm not going to do that. The element system is already in place.
I'm taking it right from final fantasy tactics advanced 2, and if you can show me a non-hacked version of the game with a white magic element, then I will make white magic an element. Otherwise it is just a type of magic.
Back to top Go down
Sanctus
Level 1
Level 1
Sanctus

User Data
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Sanctus ~ The Silent Assassin   Sanctus ~ The Silent Assassin EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 11:26 pm

well, I am not a mage with the basic element of damage. I am a white mage dang it.
Back to top Go down
Ren Hitaro
Admin
Ren Hitaro

User Data
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Sanctus ~ The Silent Assassin   Sanctus ~ The Silent Assassin EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 7:47 am

Well we don't use classes. xD Just give yourself the godamn holy element xDD
Back to top Go down
Sanctus
Level 1
Level 1
Sanctus

User Data
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Sanctus ~ The Silent Assassin   Sanctus ~ The Silent Assassin EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 6:35 pm

I am not holy, I am a white restorational element
Back to top Go down
Ren Hitaro
Admin
Ren Hitaro

User Data
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Sanctus ~ The Silent Assassin   Sanctus ~ The Silent Assassin EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 6:55 pm

Cure/Cura/Cuaraga have the holy element -_- those are the healing spells. I'll make you holy element, okay?
Back to top Go down
Sanctus
Level 1
Level 1
Sanctus

User Data
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Sanctus ~ The Silent Assassin   Sanctus ~ The Silent Assassin EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 6:59 pm

no, my curing is not only cure/cura/curaga
I heal using fire/ice/and other crazy shit like that
Back to top Go down
Ren Hitaro
Admin
Ren Hitaro

User Data
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Sanctus ~ The Silent Assassin   Sanctus ~ The Silent Assassin EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 7:52 pm

Those are black magick. I'll make you the dark element then. okay?
Back to top Go down
Sanctus
Level 1
Level 1
Sanctus

User Data
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Sanctus ~ The Silent Assassin   Sanctus ~ The Silent Assassin EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 8:21 pm

no, because I cure using healing magicks, not that I harm people with black magic
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sanctus ~ The Silent Assassin   Sanctus ~ The Silent Assassin EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 8:23 pm

[spamguard]Since he's doing as much as he is on KHT, why don't we jsut let him have TWO elements? Light and dark?[/spamguard]
Back to top Go down
Ren Hitaro
Admin
Ren Hitaro

User Data
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Sanctus ~ The Silent Assassin   Sanctus ~ The Silent Assassin EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 8:24 pm

A) no spamming in here.

B) Fine. Special Twilight Element Awarded. He counts as both holy and dark.
Back to top Go down
Sanctus
Level 1
Level 1
Sanctus

User Data
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Sanctus ~ The Silent Assassin   Sanctus ~ The Silent Assassin EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 8:34 pm

Yeahoo. I'll take it
Back to top Go down
Ren Hitaro
Admin
Ren Hitaro

User Data
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Sanctus ~ The Silent Assassin   Sanctus ~ The Silent Assassin EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 8:58 pm

kk. Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sanctus ~ The Silent Assassin   Sanctus ~ The Silent Assassin Empty

Back to top Go down

Sanctus ~ The Silent Assassin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Vii :: Character Data :: Character Information-
Jump to: