Kingdom Hearts Vii
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Seven, an RP site from the future :O

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inEntertainment Link

A Belated Visit... (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jin Kazama
Level 1
Level 1
Jin Kazama

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-11-20

User Data
Health:
A Belated Visit... (Open) Left_bar_bleue50/50A Belated Visit... (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Mana:
A Belated Visit... (Open) Left_bar_bleue40/40A Belated Visit... (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Element:

A Belated Visit... (Open) Empty
PostSubject: A Belated Visit... (Open)   A Belated Visit... (Open) EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 9:16 pm

Chase was standing in the middle of Midnight Village, taking in the new surroundings. "Wow... Things have changed over the course of 200 years..." he said fairly quietly, looking down at the ground in grief. ~Wish that Kazama guy had left me under the dirt. Everyone I know is dead...~ he thought sadly, memories of Alex, Chris, Akarui, Jack... Memories that he partly wished he didn't have. He placed two of his fingers on a scar, that somehow still looked as if he got it a day ago, and ran said fingers down the scar. Suddenly, he heard a sound and spun around in surprise. "WHO'S THERE?!" he called out, looking around slowly...
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Level 1
Level 1
Roxas

Number of posts : 16

User Data
Health:
A Belated Visit... (Open) Left_bar_bleue50/50A Belated Visit... (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Mana:
A Belated Visit... (Open) Left_bar_bleue40/40A Belated Visit... (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Element:

PostSubject: Re: A Belated Visit... (Open)   A Belated Visit... (Open) EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 8:28 pm

Roxas walked through the clearing of the village, so much different then it was before. He saw a man in the darkness who yelled out knowing someone was there. "He has good senses" Roxas thought as he walked toward the man.
"It's alright, I am not your enemy." He was now only about four feet away from the man, wondering if he was dangerous or not. "My name is Roxas, whats yours?" He asked in a calm voice, he had to be cautious tho, this man did not look that sane from his yelling reaction.
Back to top Go down
Jin Kazama
Level 1
Level 1
Jin Kazama

User Data
Health:
Mana:
Element:

PostSubject: Re: A Belated Visit... (Open)   A Belated Visit... (Open) EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 8:55 pm

As Roxas walked out into view, Chase calmed down and stuck one of his hands into a pocket, using his other hand to brush some of his hair out of his eyes. "Name's Chase. Good to meet you, Roxas..." he said quietly, but it was still loud enough for Roxas to hear. Chase then sat down on a nearby bench and looked up at the sky, his eyes seeming to glow in the moonlight. "So what brings you to Destin- I mean Midnight Village?"
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Level 1
Level 1
Roxas

User Data
Health:
Mana:
Element:

PostSubject: Re: A Belated Visit... (Open)   A Belated Visit... (Open) EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 9:14 pm

"Well its nice to meet you also Chase" Roxas sighed, it seemed like the man was just being to cautious. "I've come here to see how much its changed, and I have to say... It's changed alot." He looked around, how the once sunny and happy island is now dark and gloomy. "Another reason I am here is that I am looking for Sora" He looked at Chase. "Do you know of him or know where he is at?"
Back to top Go down
Jin Kazama
Level 1
Level 1
Jin Kazama

User Data
Health:
Mana:
Element:

PostSubject: Re: A Belated Visit... (Open)   A Belated Visit... (Open) EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 9:26 pm

"I know him, but I haven't run into him lately..." Chase replied, shrugging. Suddenly, a heartless was sent flying into a wall, narrowly missing Chase's head. The heartless faded as Jin came walking down a street, wearing his hooded jumpsuit, as usual. "Jesus, Kazama. Would it kill ya to maybe aim next time? You almost took my head off with that pitch of yours..." Chase said to Jin, noticeable amounts of snark in his tone. "Lose the attitude. I'm not in the mood..." Jin snapped back as he turned his attention to Roxas. "And you are...?" "Jin, Roxas. Roxas, Jin." Chase interrupted, trying to save Roxas the trouble of having to constantly introduce himself.
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Level 1
Level 1
Roxas

User Data
Health:
Mana:
Element:

PostSubject: Re: A Belated Visit... (Open)   A Belated Visit... (Open) EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 9:46 pm

"Thanks... I guess" He looked at the two, this man Jin seemed to like to kill things. "This place has become over run with heartless" he mumbled as he let Oblivion appear in his hand, he grasped it and slashed a heartless behind him. "So anyway." He said looking back at the two. "Who exactly are you Jin? Few people these days try to fight Heartless and so they just run. But it seems you like to fight them instead."
Back to top Go down
Jin Kazama
Level 1
Level 1
Jin Kazama

User Data
Health:
Mana:
Element:

PostSubject: Re: A Belated Visit... (Open)   A Belated Visit... (Open) EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 9:56 pm

"Let's just say I don't take kindly to being attacked." Jin told Roxas as he dodged a heartless and punched it in the face and kicking it into a wall. "Basically, he's a master of martial arts..." Chase added, getting off the bench he was sitting on and grabbing a heartless that jumped at him by the head and slammed it into the ground. "These things are worse than me..." he muttered to himself.
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Level 1
Level 1
Roxas

User Data
Health:
Mana:
Element:

PostSubject: Re: A Belated Visit... (Open)   A Belated Visit... (Open) EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 10:34 pm

"Its strange" Roxas mumbled to himself as he slashed another heartless, watching it fade into nothing. "They never really attacked the islands before." Taking out Oath Keeper and cut into five more heartless. "Alright this is starting to annoy me!" He put the keyblades together. "Twilights Oblivion!" He yelled as he let the energy come out of him and destroy the heartless all around with a Nobody symbol last being seen. "There..." he sighed. "Those damned things are gone for now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Belated Visit... (Open)   A Belated Visit... (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Belated Visit... (Open)
Page 1 of 1