Kingdom Hearts Vii
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Seven, an RP site from the future :O

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inEntertainment Link

A strange discovery (Open.)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jin Kazama
Level 1
Level 1
Jin Kazama

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-11-20

User Data
Health:
A strange discovery (Open.) Left_bar_bleue50/50A strange discovery (Open.) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Mana:
A strange discovery (Open.) Left_bar_bleue40/40A strange discovery (Open.) Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Element:

A strange discovery (Open.) Empty
PostSubject: A strange discovery (Open.)   A strange discovery (Open.) EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 8:13 pm

(Okay, lemme clear some stuff up. Right now, fights are not allowed. Maybe after we hit like, 3 pages, they will be. But until then, try not to start anything... Please.)

Jin walked out of a small forest into a clearing that lead into the courtyard of an abandoned mansion. The wind blew past him as he stood there, starring off in the direction of the mansion. Not a sound was heard except for what sounded like a dull thump. This sound caught Jin's attention, but he quickly dismissed it as the sound of wooden shutters banging against a window. " I wonder if anyone used to live here..." he pondered.
Back to top Go down
Ren Hitaro
Admin
Ren Hitaro

Number of posts : 279
Registration date : 2008-07-26

User Data
Health:
A strange discovery (Open.) Left_bar_bleue270/270A strange discovery (Open.) Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Mana:
A strange discovery (Open.) Left_bar_bleue160/160A strange discovery (Open.) Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)
Element: Water

PostSubject: Re: A strange discovery (Open.)   A strange discovery (Open.) EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 8:22 pm

A wooshing sound could be heard and Jin could see a flash of black and purple dash past him. The 'flash' stopped in front of him, and appeared to be Ren. "Hello, Jin."
Back to top Go down
http://renhitaro.deviantart.com
Jin Kazama
Level 1
Level 1
Jin Kazama

User Data
Health:
A strange discovery (Open.) Left_bar_bleue50/50A strange discovery (Open.) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Mana:
A strange discovery (Open.) Left_bar_bleue40/40A strange discovery (Open.) Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Element:

PostSubject: Re: A strange discovery (Open.)   A strange discovery (Open.) EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 8:27 pm

"Hello Ren." Jin answered, turning his head as the thumping noise grew louder. He sighed and walked over to the spot where the noise seemed to be coming from. "Sounds like... something alive is under the ground... And whatever it is, it wants out." he blurted out, taking a look around to see if there was a shovel anywhere in the immediate area. "Damn... Ren, do you think you could make it easier for this thing to get out?"
Back to top Go down
Ren Hitaro
Admin
Ren Hitaro

User Data
Health:
A strange discovery (Open.) Left_bar_bleue270/270A strange discovery (Open.) Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Mana:
A strange discovery (Open.) Left_bar_bleue160/160A strange discovery (Open.) Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: A strange discovery (Open.)   A strange discovery (Open.) EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 8:34 pm

"Sure" (chance to test out my new skill :3) Ren grabbed a knife, cut a small wound open in her chest, placed her hand on it and jumped into the air "BLADES OF BLOOD!!!!" Ren clenched her hand into a fist, then flings the blood at the ground. To no avail. "Darn."
"
Back to top Go down
Jin Kazama
Level 1
Level 1
Jin Kazama

User Data
Health:
Mana:
Element:

PostSubject: Re: A strange discovery (Open.)   A strange discovery (Open.) EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 8:39 pm

"So much for that..." Jin muttered as he stood up and walked away. After a second or two, a metal hand popped out of the ground, followed by the rest of the person who was buried. "God, that coffin is stuffy..." the man, apparently 18 years of age, sputtered in between pants. The young man then looked up at Jin and Ren, a confused look on his face. "Who're you guys?" he asked. "We could ask you the same thing." Jin replied, taking a fighting stance.
Back to top Go down
Ren Hitaro
Admin
Ren Hitaro

User Data
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A strange discovery (Open.)   A strange discovery (Open.) EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 8:43 pm

Ren summoned her keyblade and pointed at the newcomer's throat. "Just who are you!?!?!??!?!?"
Back to top Go down
Jin Kazama
Level 1
Level 1
Jin Kazama

User Data
Health:
Mana:
Element:

PostSubject: Re: A strange discovery (Open.)   A strange discovery (Open.) EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 8:50 pm

"Okay, ya see. That right there is what bugs me about you humans. You ALWAYS jump to conclusions." the young man spat out, raising his hands in the air as if he were under arrest, obviously trying to be humorous. "With good reason." Jin retorted, pulling his arm back to punch the newcomer. "Pfft... Yeah right. Anyways, the name's Chase Tepes." "Jin Kazama." Jin told Chase. "Kazama, huh? I knew someone with that surname awhile back. His first name was Alex, if I remember..." Chase muttered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A strange discovery (Open.)   A strange discovery (Open.) EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 5:25 am

Sora stood there, dumbfounded. 'Did they just... come out... of the... ground?!?!??!' He couldn't move, because he could have sworn they were Zombies just now. He finally wiped the look off, turning to the newcomers. "Sora. Sora Kurosaki."
Back to top Go down
Jin Kazama
Level 1
Level 1
Jin Kazama

User Data
Health:
Mana:
Element:

PostSubject: Re: A strange discovery (Open.)   A strange discovery (Open.) EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 5:33 am

"Chase." Chase answered, climbing out of his meant-to-be eternal resting place and brushing some of the dirt off his clothes. "You mentioned you weren't human. If that's so, just what are you?" Jin asked the mysterious, pale-looking man, lowering his fists. "Long story short, I'm a dhampir. Half human, half vampire." Chase answered, stretching and sticking his hands in his pants' pockets. "I see..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A strange discovery (Open.)   A strange discovery (Open.) EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 5:35 am

As the two men stood there, chatting and relaxing, The spikey-haired kid only tensed up. In a quick motion, he spoke. "Can we fight him?" Sora asked, turning to Jin. Since Jin seemed to click with 'Chase' the best, Sora asked him rather than Ren. He waited for his answer.
Back to top Go down
Jin Kazama
Level 1
Level 1
Jin Kazama

User Data
Health:
Mana:
Element:

PostSubject: Re: A strange discovery (Open.)   A strange discovery (Open.) EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 5:39 am

"Seeing as how he's probably been under there for at least what would count as maybe 100 to maybe 200 years in this universe, I don't think he'd be much of a challenge..." Jin replied, crossing his arms. "Oh, gee. Thanks. Now I feel welcome..." Chase sneered, raising his hand to wipe his brow, giving Jin an obscene gesture in the process. " Whatever happened to manners...?" Jin asked, shaking his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A strange discovery (Open.)   A strange discovery (Open.) EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 5:42 am

Sora heard his answer, but didn't like it. No heartless were anywhere near, so he couldn't fight anything. And he was really in a fighting mood. For Sora, that was rare. 'Course, since he was in the sands of time for the past 200 years, he, too, was weak. He sighed as he glooped down, facing the floor. His keyblade started to apepar, but he shook if off. The blade showed itslef regardless, but fell to the floor. The clang it made caused Sora to cover his ears. Loud.
Back to top Go down
Jin Kazama
Level 1
Level 1
Jin Kazama

User Data
Health:
Mana:
Element:

PostSubject: Re: A strange discovery (Open.)   A strange discovery (Open.) EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 5:51 am

Both Jin and Chase covered their ears and muttered something under their breaths until the clanging of the keyblade finally came to an end. "Jesus. After so many years of being under the ground, I forgot how noisy those things can be." Chase blabbed, uncovering his ears and sitting down. "I've heard noisier weapons..." Jin spouted out in a cough, kneeling down next to the hole Chase climbed out of and reaching his hand down into it to see if there was anything that belonged to Chase down there. "I wouldn't bother. The fool that stuck me down there thought it'd be a smart idea to take my weapons. The only things I have right now are the clothes on my back." Chase said to Jin, a look of boredom on his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A strange discovery (Open.)   A strange discovery (Open.) EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 5:57 am

Sora groaned, and tossed him a small bag. It was orange in color, with a bright blue gem on the side. At the top, it was boung by a golden threaded lace. "Keep it. You need it more than I do." He stood up, the keyblade shattering into thousands of light crystals. "No matter how many times I do that, I will never get used to it." He started to walk off, but leaned against a building not to far away.
Back to top Go down
Ren Hitaro
Admin
Ren Hitaro

User Data
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A strange discovery (Open.)   A strange discovery (Open.) EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 7:12 am

Ren suddenly shook her head as if from a daze. "Sorry, I dazed off for a minute."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A strange discovery (Open.)   A strange discovery (Open.) EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 8:09 am

A red line sliced through the ground before Nex burst through it, dirt in his hair. "I need to find a better way to get out of there..." He mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Ren Hitaro
Admin
Ren Hitaro

User Data
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A strange discovery (Open.)   A strange discovery (Open.) EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 8:19 am

Ren looked over at Nex and laughed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A strange discovery (Open.)   A strange discovery (Open.) EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 8:40 am

Nex glared at Ren. "Oh, ha ha ha." He said, sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Ren Hitaro
Admin
Ren Hitaro

User Data
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A strange discovery (Open.)   A strange discovery (Open.) EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 9:00 am

Ren started drawing in the dirt with her keyblade. She was obviously bored.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A strange discovery (Open.)   A strange discovery (Open.) EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 3:01 pm

Sora sat in the dirt, playing with it. He saw ren doing the same thing, and laughed to himself. Letting out a sigh, Sora stood up and walked off in search of heartless.
Back to top Go down
Jin Kazama
Level 1
Level 1
Jin Kazama

User Data
Health:
Mana:
Element:

PostSubject: Re: A strange discovery (Open.)   A strange discovery (Open.) EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 3:10 pm

After catching the pouch that Sora tossed to him, Chase saw Nex and laughed obnoxiously, rolling over on his back. Jin just rolled his eyes and walked over to Chase, kicking him a couple of times in the rips. "I'm sorry, but that's just funny to me." Chase muttered as he regained his composure and stood up, slapping Jin upside the head as he walked by him, in the direction of the mansion. "Okay, that was uncalled for!!!" Jin shouted, steam seeming to come out his ears. "So was kicking me in the rips!!!" Chase shouted back as he kicked open the doors to the mansion. "You guys coming or what?!" he called out, disappearing in the doorway. Jin slapped himself in the face before following Chase into the mansion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A strange discovery (Open.)   A strange discovery (Open.) EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 3:15 pm

Hearing a slight commotion from behind him, Sora turned around and made his way to his previous location. He saw the door to the nearest mansion kicked in, so he simply walked up to it and in. Looking inside, he saw Jin and Chase already there. 'Lovebirds.' He thought to himself, while looking around. Surely some heartless woul be here.... no?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A strange discovery (Open.)   A strange discovery (Open.) EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 9:27 pm

Nex followed them, shaking the dirt out of his hair as he did so.
Back to top Go down
Ren Hitaro
Admin
Ren Hitaro

User Data
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A strange discovery (Open.)   A strange discovery (Open.) EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 4:47 am

Ren opened a portal transporting herself to the ruins of the sandlot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A strange discovery (Open.)   A strange discovery (Open.) Empty

Back to top Go down

A strange discovery (Open.)
Page 1 of 1